Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_osd status bar (Read 3775 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_osd status bar

sorry to butt in, but can I bump this, I seem to have been forgotten
Thank you so much upNorth, got the plugin.
Now where do I paste the code. Does it go in the format window for On-Screen Display under Components ??

foo_osd status bar

Reply #1
sorry to butt in, but can I bump this, I seem to have been forgotten
Thank you so much upNorth, got the plugin.
Now where do I paste the code. Does it go in the format window for On-Screen Display under Components ??

correct 

foo_osd status bar

Reply #2
you are correct - it does go there. There are various options for you to choose from - and there are commands you can asign to hotkeys to show/hide the display.

[EDIT] UpNorth beat me to it.... git  [/EDIT]

foo_osd status bar

Reply #3
Thank You very much, however how do I get my seekbar to be more prominent

I would like to make the Seekbar stand out by giving it a colour - I like blue.
I should be grateful if you would tell me how I can make my seekbar clearer.

...the race is ON, who's going to be first to answer?

foo_osd status bar

Reply #4
Please find the foo_osd thread for further questions, as it is off topic in this thread.

Here is a modified version of the foo_osd config i used to use, including a progress bar I just added.
Code: [Select]
$puts(c_static,FFDDDD)
$puts(c_album,FFBB99)
$puts(c_artist,FF8855)
$puts(c_title,BBBBFF)
$puts(c_track#,777777)
$puts(width_columnA,6)
$puts(spacer,': ')

$progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_time_total_seconds%,30,FF8855'█',FFDDDD'█')$char(10)

$if($and(%artist%,%title%),
$get(c_static)$padcut(Artist,$get(width_columnA))$get(spacer)$get(c_artist)$caps2(%artist%)$char(10)
$get(c_static)$padcut(Title,$get(width_columnA))$get(spacer)$get(c_title)$caps2(%title%)$char(10)
$get(c_static)$caps2($replace(%_filename%,_, ))$char(10)
)

$if(%album%,$get(c_static)$padcut(Album,$get(width_columnA))$get(spacer)$get(c_album)$caps2(%album%)$get(c_track#)$if2(' #'%tracknumber%,)$char(10))

Edit: spelling

foo_osd status bar

Reply #5
Thank You so much for taking the trouble to add the progress bar for me. I like it.

foo_osd status bar

Reply #6
Could always increase the font size too

Steve