Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar in Systray - but not in taskbar... (Read 2384 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar in Systray - but not in taskbar...

Hi there!

It's just a small question, but an important one (at least for me ):
I recently switched from my beloved WinAMP 5 to fooBar 0.8.2 as my standard music player, but I discovered that it's not possible to completely "remove" foo from the taskbar and getting it into the systray. Since foo is always active in the background I don't need it in the taskbar using my precious bar-space

Any hints?
Moon
"If there 's no soul in the computer's music, it's because nobody put it there." - Björk.

Reply #1
Have you checked "Minimize to system tray" in Preferences/ Display/ Default user interface/ System Tray?

Reply #3
Yes spase, that's exactly what I meant. But if it's right what I read in the thread there exists no solution to that "problem" yet?

Moon
"If there 's no soul in the computer's music, it's because nobody put it there." - Björk.