Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: itunes to foobar (Read 2936 times) previous topic - next topic

itunes to foobar

i have all my songs nicely organized with all the right tags in itunes, but when i try to add the songs to foobar, all the tags are messed up for most of the songs, such as the artist or album missing etc etc.

is there some sort of plugin that converts the itunes metatags perfectly into foobar?

and i loved having the picture displayed of the song currently playing like in itunes in wmplayer, can foobar do anything like that?

itunes to foobar

Reply #2
About your tags problem : foobar doesnt support id3v2, but only apev2 and id3v1 by default. You should get the plugin to support id3v2, then I think it will be ok...

itunes to foobar

Reply #4
i have d/led the id3v2 plugin and it still does not work correctly.  but it works fine now with the foo_tunes plugin, thanx.

itunes to foobar

Reply #5
Make sure you reload your files from the tag data, by right clicking/database/reload info from files