Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: movie player (Read 1852 times) previous topic - next topic

movie player

I know that foobar is music player but isn't a good idea to do movie player and call it  e.g. foomov? Should be work on the same rules like foobar, it means fast&small without all this heavy graphics, skins like other movie players have. 
I have big collection of movies, funny advertisements etc. in different folders and very often i have to search long time to find some movie.  Foobar has playlist tabs which make that searching is easier than before.  Foomov will be useful in view of my favourite playlist tabs , fast loading and playing and other things which zzzz will invent. What dou you think? Please write is it a good or maybe bad idea.

movie player

Reply #1
There is only one answer to this: NO

Topic closed by moderation. Sorry nothing personal, but this has just been discussed to many times.