Skip to main content
Topic: TagScanner 4.9 (Read 114205 times) previous topic - next topic

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #25
Firstly, I want to say how great this tagger is  - it just gets better and better.

One thing I'd like to see though - would it be possible to add an option to write an image to the ID3v2 tag in the 'TAG Processor' - that way all files from an album could be tagged with the same image at the same time. I'd love it if this could be done.

Cheers

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #26
Wonderful program, very useful ... it makes me save a lot of time dealing with tags and file names ....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

A little bug ... with build 6 I tried to remove a track number with Tag Editor, but I couldn't .... I tried both save and autosave, but track was still there ...

In "Music renamer" first format is "%7. %1 - %2" instead "%7 - %1 - %2": is it wanted? If so, can you also add "%7 - %1 - %2"?

Can I suggest two little features?
1. could you make List maker pane customizabile so that is possible to choose which columns view in the pane?
For example I'd like to see immediately also birtate of each file ....

2. could add Rescan button to List maker please?

Thanks

Claudio

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #27
Another little bug of "Dev alpha 6".

In "LIST MAKER" I changed field order to produce an Excel list.
After closing and reopening the program, this setting has been lost.

Thanks
Claudio

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #28
First: thank ya 4 da best tagger in da world!
Then: i'd like to make my tags using up TWO levels folder name. for example to place the year in tag
  • 1993=???
    • BAND1=%U
      • Album1=%D
      • Album2=%D
  • 1994=???
    • BAND2=%U
      • Album3=%D
thnx

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #29
TagScanner 4.9 Development alpha 7
=====
+ Path field now rereaded only after click Rescan button(or Enter key) (like explorer address bar)
+ Editor: Some correction on folder renaming from menu
+ More accurate APE-tag reading
+ Some corrections in freedb support
=====
http://www.rialnet.ru/~serega/files/tagscan490.zip

Coming soon multilanguage interface.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #30
I was just wondering, is it possible implement so that you can search on stuff like artist name and album name on freedb to get tags in Tagscanner?
(in other words something like the web-based search at the freedb.org site http://freedb.org/freedb_search.php )

Thanks.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #31
I was just wondering, is it possible implement so that you can search on stuff like artist name and album name on freedb to get tags in Tagscanner?
(in other words something like the web-based search at the freedb.org site http://freedb.org/freedb_search.php )

Thanks.

Maybe 

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #32
Ok, thanks for considering

Maybe 

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #33
Hi! like everybody here i LOVE this program..really the best one i found!

a little thing that could be really great is a simple option that could put all tags "Every First Up" when I take them from freedb.org or just be able to apply it to all the files in the TagEditor... for now i need to renames files.. and then generate tag from filename to get it...

hope you'll understand my english is not really good 

thanks a lot!
niclap

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #34
With "alpha 7" I tried to simply rename files with original file name ("%N") but changing case with "Every First Up".

It didn't change files with no tag!!!

Claudio

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #35
and i forgot...

it's simple but really disturb me... when I click in the path area... could the "text" be all selected... else I need to select it and delete... I would like just to click and paste my directory path in!

am I the only one who don't like that??

Vote TagScanner for 2004!

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #36
a little thing that could be really great is a simple option that could put all tags "Every First Up" when I take them from freedb.org or just be able to apply it to all the files in the TagEditor... for now i need to renames files.. and then generate tag from filename to get it...

Use Generator, click Reset Values, select Case change mode and click Generate...enjoy result 

it's simple but really disturb me... when I click in the path area... could the "text" be all selected... else I need to select it and delete... I would like just to click and paste my directory path in!

Rightclick autoselect text 

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #37
TagScanner 4.9 Development alpha 8
=====
+ Program now is Multilanguage! included Russian and English modules
+ Editor: Operations with tags from context menu (Copy,Cut,Paste)
+ FIX: Freedb: Program don't write Vorbis comments
+ Processor: some changes in interface
=====
http://www.rialnet.ru/~serega/files/tagscan490.zip

Need translators.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #38

Use Generator, click Reset Values, select Case change mode and click Generate...enjoy result 

Rightclick autoselect text 

it's what i do for now.. :/

aniway

just a little thing more:

add something like the "replace underscore with spaces" but with " / " to be replace with " - " ... good idea?

---

If you need french translator I can give a try! 

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #39
just a little thing more:

add something like the "replace underscore with spaces" but with " / " to be replace with " - " ... good idea?

---

If you need french translator I can give a try! 

I planed to include fully functional Word replacer module.

--

I can include French language in next release 

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #40
Ok I'll check if I can have it done for the end of the week

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #41
I have send you an email with the french file... 

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #42
I'll be happy to translate it to the infamous language Norwegian. I'll do it when you are sure the file is finished (e.g. there will be no more changes to it until 4.9 is out) so that I don't have to translate it in several turns..

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #43
Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work Tarantul
Been using this program since 4.7 (I think) tho I haven't tested the
4.9 alphas yet, I tried a few other programs a while back, but since
I found this one I have been sticking with it.

Gonna be testing 4.9 soon.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #44
Thanks Tarantul.

I have a little suggestion ... can you add double-byte support to the program?

The tags just show junk characters when browsing UTF or SHIFT-JIS or BIG5, can you add support to this?

Thanks again.
Hong Kong - International Joke Center (after 1997-06-30)

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #46
Thanks Tarantul.

I have a little suggestion ... can you add double-byte support to the program?

The tags just show junk characters when browsing UTF or SHIFT-JIS or BIG5, can you add support to this?

Thanks again.

Supports decoding of ID3v2 UTF16 tags and APE/OGG UTF8 tags.
Program can show tags only in ANSI mode.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #48
+ Freedb: Search in database
+ Freedb: Manual query for albums

woot woot woot!     

I'm experiencing a small visual bug:

See the "X files selected". (WinXP @ 1400x1050)

Anyways, thanks for including this mate! Seems to work like a charm.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #49
Tarantul: This is looking better and better. Any chance you could add the option to insert an ID3v2 image in the Tag Processor? Please 

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019