Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Formatting Help (Read 2666 times) previous topic - next topic

Formatting Help

Ok I upgraded, and I forgot to make a copy of my formatting.  I have it mostly figured out.

I want it to look like this:

Here is my code thus far if that helps:
Code: [Select]
$num(%_playlist_number%,$len(%_playlist_total%)). [%artist% - ]$if(%title%,['['%album%[ #[%disc%/]$num(%tracknumber%,2)]'] ']%title%,%_filename_ext%)$char(9)[ %_length%]

Formatting Help

Reply #1
Try adding $char(9) between the information!
It will make them spread out!

--
Neksus

Formatting Help

Reply #2
I tried that, it just messed it all up... maybe I put it in the wrong spots? 

Thanks though 

Formatting Help

Reply #3
Try foo_columns. It's perfect for this kind of stuff. I don't use it myself but it'll be perfect for what you're trying to do.
Just search the 3rd party plugins forum for foo_columns.

Formatting Help

Reply #4
eh, seemed really buggy, plus I shouldn't need any 3rd party stuff to do what I want to do.  I had it the way I wanted before simply using formatting, I just need someone to help me figure out how I had it done before.

Formatting Help

Reply #5
eh, seemed really buggy, plus I shouldn't need any 3rd party stuff to do what I want to do.

The latest version of Columns UI is not buggy! It works really well!
But if you don't want 3rd party plugins thats not a solution!

--
Neksus