Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Deliplayer compatibility (Read 2540 times) previous topic - next topic

Deliplayer compatibility

Being a bit of an old schooler I still like listening to a few nostalgic tunes from the Amiga era.  Now the Amiga has loads of different audio formats (not just .mod) and the only semi-decent player I can find to play the rare formats is Deliplayer (http://www.deliplayer.com).

What i'm wondering is if anyone would be able to write a plugin for Foobar2000 to use the plugins that deliplayer uses? or even better write ALL the deliplayer plugins natively (i think theres about 50?) 

Formats of interest are the DW (david whittaker) and the CUSTOM ones...

cheers

I know i could just use Deliplayer on those rare occasions, but i think the interface is a bit pants.

Deliplayer compatibility

Reply #1
hehe, I can use original delitracker on the new amiga

but I'd like to see DigiBooster modules support for foobar. Its really awesome format, more powerful than xm, it even has DSP.

Deliplayer compatibility

Reply #2
OMG! David Whittaker and Shadow of the Beast music. I didn't know he has his own format.
The object of mankind lies in its highest individuals.
One must have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.

Deliplayer compatibility

Reply #3
I don't know if you've found this site: Unexotica but it has a good archive of most (if not all?) amiga game tunes.