Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Assigning keyboard shortcuts (Read 2259 times) previous topic - next topic

Assigning keyboard shortcuts

Hi! Foobar v0.8 beta 10:
When I try to assign CTRL+TAB to "Main/Playlist/Next playlist" I can't type CTRL+TAB into the field for the keystroke... instead the focus changes, as it usually does in Windows when you hit TAB.
In Foobar v0.7.7b I managed to assign CTRL+TAB and CTRL+SHIFT+TAB somehow...
Any ideas about this?

Reply #1
Just reset the keyboard shortcuts, as ctrl+tab and ctrl+shift+tab are there by default.

edit: Ok it seems that they're not shown in the list, but they still work..

Reply #2
You can assign tab by right clicking the key entry box and selecting tab from the menu.  You can also do this while holding ctrl, shift, win, etc to include these modifiers.

Reply #3
You can assign tab by right clicking the key entry box and selecting tab from the menu.  You can also do this while holding ctrl, shift, win, etc to include these modifiers.

WOW! That's such a neat idea... I wish there were more documentation about foobar easily available. Thanks!

Reply #4
Well that certainly was a new feature for me. All these little things just keep on making foobar even better and better