Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: windows that shouldnt recieve title bar info (Read 2063 times) previous topic - next topic

windows that shouldnt recieve title bar info

i dont want fb2k's window to get title bar info (too flashy).  not sure what i should put in the box to exclude fb.  i tried putting FOO at the start of my main title string, then entering FOO* in the caption box.

thanks for your time,

Reply #1
Are you refering to the foo_tbar (Title Bar Display) plugin?  If so, add foobar or foobar2000 to the 'window captions that should not receive titlebar information' box.

P.S.  that assumes that you still have either foobar or foobar200 in the 'main window' formating string in the 'title formating' section.

Reply #2
ahh, ok, you just dont need the *.  i put FB2K (and whatever i want after) at the beginning of my main window title, and FB2K in the 'window captions that should not recieve title bar info' box.

cool, thanks