Skip to main content
Topic: Validating group (Read 2266 times) previous topic - next topic

Validating group

Hi!
I just saw that some users of this forum are named validating (group: validating). I just wonder why? What priviliges and prohibitions do they have?
Thanks for info!

Validating group

Reply #1
You saw anyone posting with this?

AFAIK it is ppl that haven't validated their account (I think you get a mail with a link you need to go to or something). So they can't post until they do so.

Validating group

Reply #2
I see exactly one guy who posted before and is in the Validating group (with the reason being a requested e-mail change to "a@aaa.com"). It's "bluenike" who also deleted his only two posts here. Looks like he's planning to re-register under a new name, which would be a TOS violation.

Validating group

Reply #3
I see exactly one guy who posted before and is in the Validating group (with the reason being a requested e-mail change to "a@aaa.com"). It's "bluenike" who also deleted his only two posts here. Looks like he's planning to re-register under a new name, which would be a TOS violation.

Yeah, I was talking about user "bluenike". Last time I searched for something and also saw posts from another user from validating group.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019