Skip to main content
Topic: EziiiEncode (Read 3483 times) previous topic - next topic

EziiiEncode

EziiiEncode is an utility that allow you to use Ahead' s AAC encoder via drag 'n' drop or command line ( EziiiEncode.exe <input.wav> ) interface.

This installer contains only an executable file (EziiiEncode.exe): all Ahead' s DLLs (Aac.dll, aacenc32.dll, aacmp32.dll, NeroIPP.dll and wav.dll) will be copied from your Nero' s audio plugins folder, so you have to install a registred copy of Nero on your computer.

---

EziiiEncode is wrote by Neiro, based on Darp' s NEncode.

NeroVision Express required (version 2.0.1.15 raccomanded).

Installer and its script are wrote by DKDIB.
Visit NSIS download page to make your installers.
"In 18 anni non era mai servita a nessuno, ma qui posso aiutare e persino essere necessaria agli altri."
.hack//SIGN special - Intermezzo

EziiiEncode

Reply #1
Useful, this little mp4nerodrop. Gui is not the prettiest according to my taste  But it works fine. Does it only support .wav file as input?

Anyway, thanks

EziiiEncode

Reply #2
Guru Boolez wrote:
> Does it only support .wav file as input?

Yes... AFAIK.
(.exe is too small to decode anything and there' re no other DLLs)
"In 18 anni non era mai servita a nessuno, ma qui posso aiutare e persino essere necessaria agli altri."

EziiiEncode

Reply #3
DKDIB,

Thank you very much for writing this little program. I have been too stupid to get nencode to work with EAC, and the included Nero Mix software is convoluted and hard to use for making MP4. With this, I just decoded some flac files into wav, then I dropped the wavs on your program, and for the first time, made some HE-AAC files! Worked great. Thank you again.
you will make mp3's for compatibility reasons.

EziiiEncode

Reply #4
Mdmuir wrote:
> DKDIB, thank you very much for writing this little program.

Erk... sorry, but I' m not the author of this program! ^^''
DK wrote:
> EziiiEncode is wrote by Neiro, based on Darp' s NEncode.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020