Skip to main content
Topic: What's the last concert you went to? (Read 6552 times) previous topic - next topic

What's the last concert you went to?

Reply #25
Boston in June at Pittsburgh.  Still have the power and showmanship after alll those years.  I'm glad since being only 17 I never got to see these great bands in their prime.
be different like everyone else

Reply #26
Lucky!  I tried to catch them in San Diego in 1996, but the tour was canceled!  Damn, I love Boston!
Kimberly aka
Baroness Sylvia von Zurich (the only Goldwater Conservative) endorses the Meadow Party's Bill and Opus for the 2004 Presidential election!  A sometimes dead cat and an overweight penguin who looks like a puffin couldn't possibly do any worse than a Shrub.

Reply #27
I sure was.  And the thing is, they only tour once about every 20 years, its ridiculous.  Tom really needs to lessen up his anal retentive quality standards.  Maybe now that the 8 years in the making album was released they will tour more extensively.
be different like everyone else

Reply #28
Last concert I went to was DevilDriver, Moonspell, and Opeth at the 9:30 Club in Washington, DC.  Next one will be Primus, Primus, and Primus (three sets, baby) at DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, DC.

EDIT: Just back from the Primus show.  Best rock concert I've ever been to.

Reply #29
I sure was.  And the thing is, they only tour once about every 20 years, its ridiculous.  Tom really needs to lessen up his anal retentive quality standards.  Maybe now that the 8 years in the making album was released they will tour more extensively.

I hope you are right.  I didn't like Corporate America, but damn I love Walk On, Third Stage, Don't Look Back, and Boston!  That band is just amazing!

Kimmie, damn proud she loves Walk On, even if it was excluded from the Greatest Hits CD (which I still bought).
Kimberly aka
Baroness Sylvia von Zurich (the only Goldwater Conservative) endorses the Meadow Party's Bill and Opus for the 2004 Presidential election!  A sometimes dead cat and an overweight penguin who looks like a puffin couldn't possibly do any worse than a Shrub.

Reply #30
tinkara kova─Ź and ian anderson (Jethro Tull)
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #31
Linkin Park

This is the second time I've seen them and they have been great both times!

Reply #32
Soilwork
that totally rocked !!
loud and heavy \m/

Reply #33
Explosions in the Sky in Hamilton ON in November and just before that The White Stripes in Mississauga ON. 

I thought the Stripes were great!  Good sound and good energy.  Explosions was awesome but I was very very tired and the show was late on a Monday.

Reply #34
Evanescence live in Lisbon... Yeah I know.. wouldn't go if it was today.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019