Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Coding tasks? (Read 2426 times) previous topic - next topic

Coding tasks?

Between 'side' projects right now, and volunteering to help with any menial coding tasks people have in their 'todo' pile.

a lot of asm, c, c++ (but no real psy/audio) background - so it'd wouldn't be the fun stuff - but the offer stands for everthing else - just helping with peoples workload.

Win32 or Linux (or PS2, or XBox, or GC or ???? :))

My way of giving back to you guys with the only real currency I have.

Olieb.

(Posted here because nowhere else really seemed appropiate, move if you wish....)

Coding tasks?

Reply #1
hi olieb,

What kind of work would you actually be interested in doing?

Right now, most of the work being done is related to the new site design and upcoming functionality.  Resultingly it's mostly based around php, python, javascript/DOM, etc.

There's also the Hydrogen Audio Tools which we are coding in Java (for cross platform purposes, but which we may end up porting/converting to C).  We could certainly use some help in this regard if you are interested, but there's still much planning that needs to be done as well.

If you'd like to discuss this more in detail you can private message me or email me at [a href='mailto:dibrom@hydrogenaudio.org'][/a]

Coding tasks?

Reply #2
PM sent