Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: xmixahlx (Read 2582 times) previous topic - next topic

xmixahlx

The xmixahlx's page is down, does anyone know if he moved, or whats up? 

that site rocks, sure be tough if it went the way of the do-do

xmixahlx

Reply #2
whew...

when i saw the thread title "xmixahlx" i thought i was the subject of some sort of intervention!

...ok, calming down...

because the site is not on a "real" host yet, and it will probably be on a free host until it becomes stable [i.e. finished], for those of you referring to the site please use the url http://xmixahlx.cjb.net to avoid retrieval problems.  cjb.net is a redirection service, so this will _always_ be the correct address.

thanx for responding in my absence, roberto...

later
mike

xmixahlx

Reply #3
xmixahlx,

Would you like me to host your site for you? Its fast and free space in the UK, Linux/PHP back end. I can support ASP if you wish, natively in NT.

Pop up banners suck! =)

Message my ICQ or visit my web page and contact me via that if you are interested, and tell me what you need if you want it.

Ruairi
rc55.com - nothing going on