Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Nero 6.0.0.19 Released (Read 7041 times) previous topic - next topic

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

New version of Nero is released.
There are some confusions about version numbers. Language packs are linked to 6.0.0.16 version and of course there are no such files. I had to donwload the languega pack from ahead ftp server.

Another mirror @cd-rw.org

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #1
Tested it yet? Any known problems with it? (Like in for example the previous version, where you couldn't burn 700 Mb CD-Rs)

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #2
Nero 6.0.0.15 can not burn 700 mb (699mb to be exact) KNOPPIX ISO's to 700MB CDRW while the earlier versions did! Any one know if this has been resolved in version 6.0.0.19?

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #3
I tryed to burn 699MB to 700MB disk and it worked fine now.

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #4
Nero 6.0.0.15 can not burn 700 mb (699mb to be exact) KNOPPIX ISO's to 700MB CDRW while the earlier versions did! Any one know if this has been resolved in version 6.0.0.19?

Most probably, because there was a patch for fixing it for 6.0.0.15 already available..
Juha Laaksonheimo

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #6
I think they did. I'm pretty sure I saw it yesterday

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #7

gee, where?! that would be the first time though, or am I wrong?
for ppl with theese old 'n rusty things, commenly called '56k-modem', the download is a pain in the... uhm, head. (fortunatly I've got broadband  )
Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby ;)

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #8
does the AAC encoder still produce files with invalid frames like in 5.5.10.50?

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #10

gee, where?! that would be the first time though, or am I wrong?
for ppl with theese old 'n rusty things, commenly called '56k-modem', the download is a pain in the... uhm, head. (fortunatly I've got broadband  )

Well seeing as the site isn't strictly legal, see your PM's.

EDIT: Amano replied just before I posted this message. Oh well, there's a link to an amazing site in your PM's anyway.

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #11
overburn patch

right.
I did not mean the overburn-patch though, I was refering to the old and sad fact that Ahead releases nero as a whole in one big 20mb+ package, and not regualary as little updates. while this is not a problem itself, it's still not much fun for ppl with a slow net-connection...

@ deeswift: ta ;-)
Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby ;)

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #12
does the AAC encoder still produce files with invalid frames like in 5.5.10.50?

Most probably not. The AAC encoder should be updated again (didn't check yet to be sure tho), and have a quite nice quality improvement, if the updated codec is there (very likely).
Juha Laaksonheimo

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #13
Yeah, the encoder was updated to v2.5.5.8

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #14
Changes:

Features Added

Added support for copying DVD+R multi-session discs
Enabled the verify function when burning UDF discs to multiple recorders
A new compilation type AAC has been added for Nero Express
Improved usability of Nero BackItUp
The erase disc dialog of Nero StartSmart can now be minimized
The "Nero" button which is on the top left of
Nero StartSmart will change to "Update" if updates of the installed programs are available
Implemented keyboard support in Nero StartSmart

Bug Fixes

Solved a problem which occurred while burning bootable CDs without any files in the ISO part
The file browser is now handling empty CD/DVD-ROM and recorders correctly
Solved dialog display problem under Windows 98
Improvement of verify in case of ISO Level 2 compilations with Joliet turned off
Solved a problem that caused verifications of compilations failing if some unusual characters are used in the file names
Improvement of displaying a correct file/folder dialog even under different view of compilation
Improvement of play lists in case adding items in the audio compilation
Added a new message dialog for drag & drop between two compilations
DVD-Video compatibility mode is now only available for DVD-Video compilation
Changed formatting behaviour on DVD+RW to be faster and not to abort burn process
The Nero file browser was showing wrong content in case of CD-ROM drives
The full-o-meter did not get updated after "Refresh compilation"
The auto shutdown option is now available by default
Ctrl+z is now working for undo operation
Solved a compatibility problem between Nero and InCD4
Enabled video property selection in NE
The more page panel of Nero Express will be opened non-modally if there is not enough space on the desktop. Otherwise, the Nero Express window will be resized to fit the more page
Solved a problem with Nero file browser which was not taking the correct position when switched from NeroExpress to Nero
In case of changing recorders, multi-session option will be correctly initialized in NeroExpress
Improved NeroExpress disc title edit field
Adding files bigger than 2GB to ISO compilation is not possible anymore. In this case NeroExpress allows the user to switch to UDF
BackItUp: Fixed wrong text in the backup wizard
NeroExpress: Improvement of displaying of non ASCII characters in the "Add file/folder" dialog
NeroExpress: Fixed stability problems when using disc images
BackItUp: Scheduler will now start the job at the next Windows start-up if the computer was off at the scheduled time
Wave Editor: now remembers GUI customisation done by the user
Wave Editor: Fixed relation between "Percentage" and "BPM" in the Time Correction dialog
Wave Editor: the problem of always appearing in English is solved when started from Nero SoundTrax
Wave Editor: fixed stability problems when Nero Wave Editor is started from Nero SoundTrax
Wave Editor: solved a problem with audio effects which occurred under some conditions
Wave Editor: improved keyboard support SoundTrax: improved compatibility with Japanese systems

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #15
Hey but about the encoder version, It's still using 2.5.6.3, I deleted de .dll file and reinstall Nero and that's the AAC version I get... What can you say?
XviD

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #16
Aac.dll 2, 5, 6, 3
aacenc32.dll 2, 5, 5, 8

Version depends on which file you are referring to.

Nero 6.0.0.19 Released

Reply #17
Aac.dll 2, 5, 6, 3
aacenc32.dll 2, 5, 5, 8

Version depends on which file you are referring to.

Thanks for that man 
XviD