Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem with uploads (Read 2056 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with uploads

I have started uploading some 24/96 samples to this thread. So far I have uploaded 4 samples, size between 7 and 10 MB. 3 Samples can be downloaded flawlessly, for one sample there must have been a problem during upload, the file was cut to 1.22MB. I tried to fix this by using "Replace with a new attachment", upload seemed to work, but the uploaded files can't be downloaded. Error message with Mozilla Firebird:
The link could not be saved. The web page might have been removed or had its name changed.

I tried to upload using a new post, even another file (.ape instead of .wv, almost same size), but always the same result. 
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello

Problem with uploads

Reply #1
Hmm yeah. I think it's too big file even though it shouldn't be and upload works. Something is not quite right somewhere. This will be checked out hopefully soon..
Juha Laaksonheimo