Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MathAudio Room EQ and FB2k 2.1 32bit (Read 298 times) previous topic - next topic

MathAudio Room EQ and FB2k 2.1 32bit

Hi everyone :)
Not at all sure this goes here, but thought I'd discuss this with forumites to get some feedback.
Undated from 1.6.16 32bit to 2.1.1 32 bit. Thought everything would go flawlessly as usual, but when the app restarted I could get no sound nor V-meters activity. Time counter would walk tho, so it was clear something was preventing sound from being processed.

Don't know why but the first component I tested was Room EQ... and it was it. If I bypassed the room correction via the components' interface (or uninstalled it at all) I would get sound.
This happened with both the latest version of the component (2.8.4) and the one that was running before I upgraded FB2k (2.8.1).

Reinstalled 1.6.16 and everything works again with both versions of RE.
I've of course already contacted Sergey but was curious meanwhile whether anyone had experienced anything of that kind.

[Sorry for the OT, but as a side note is there anywhere a list of the components one could get rid of when moving from v1 to v2 of FB2k 342bit?]