Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_playcount alternative  (Read 373 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_playcount alternative

Hello, I wanted to know if it's possible to have a custom version of foo_playcount? The current implementation only updates the last played tag after a minute if the song has been played... Ultimately I'm trying to make my own random pool which alternates between least recently played and lowest play count...

foo_playcount writes the data in the Song's Details tab and I'm not sure if there's a way for JavaScript panels for foobar to replicate the same as this...

Basically I want to update the last played field and play count field as soon as I start playback of a new track.

For some reason the unofficial version of foo_playcount used to have a dialog box in settings where the user has access to a slider which decided the length of the song at which it's considered a play count... I've attached an image showing below and I'm wondering if it's possible to replicate this with JavaScript panels or any plugins of that sort similar to foo_playcount...