Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Do something with searching (Read 379 times) previous topic - next topic

Do something with searching

Please do something with search in iOS.
Improve search.
Example:
As you see in screenshots 1 I search "Eminem"
and it's ok
(I want to search music from Eminem and 50 Cent)
BUT after I enter "Eminem " (screen 2) I get fewer results
(screen 3) I enter "50" but no results
(screen 4) I get results only if I write words exactly like in the song tags "Eminem, 50 Cent"

If I wrote "Eminem" or "eminem" and then wrote (space) " " then "50" then I want to see in search result — songs in the tags of which eminem and 50 is present. And don't write "," because there is a "," after eminem (in song tags)

Re: Do something with searching

Reply #1
It's on Peter's to-do list, relatively high actually (was supposed to be fixed in 1.4.1, but other major showstoppers had to be addressed before).
The problem is that the search function of the mobile version is a very basic comparison different to the more advanced search in the desktop version, which needs to be ported.