Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Upgrading a portable installation results in lost of order of auto playlist (Read 2858 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Upgrading a portable installation results in lost of order of auto playlist

Reply #25
Did you delete the folder from "\profile\user-components\" ?

Look at your task manager. Do you still have foobar2000.exe?
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #26
Looks like the stack pointer gets corrupted when interacting with the bundled zlib1.dll. Hold on.

Reply #27
Looks like the stack pointer gets corrupted when interacting with the bundled zlib1.dll. Hold on.

I'm not competent, but I understand that the problem arose with this updated zlib to v1.3.

what's going on now? :))

I put the zlib1.dll 21-03-2023 79,5k

of the previous version and after a while everything started working again as before

O:)  :D  O:)

Reply #28
Yes, looks like something is wrong with the bundled zlib. I just triggered a crash in fresh portable install just by opening zipped music file.

Reply #29
Yes, looks like something is wrong with the bundled zlib. I just triggered a crash in fresh portable install just by opening zipped music file.

Yes THX.

Reply #30
Do you mean the scripts stored with Masstagger component? If you do, I am once again baffled. They are migrated just like every other setting is migrated, there is nothing special one needs to do.
Thanks. That was the problem. Masstagger was not installed. Everything migrated wonderfully as always.