Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: v2.0 32bit CD burn. Clean burn or were DSPs/VSTs used? (Read 377 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from CUETools AccurateRip ...

v2.0 32bit CD burn. Clean burn or were DSPs/VSTs used?

Don't really care but maybe just once can get an answer here. I used Foobar 2 32 to burn a cd. it sounds fine... but were my loaded dsps involved? I dont think so...but wanted to know I can use it reliably without any change to the file. I know i can involve the DSP's but wanted a clean burn. I'm happy with the burn but wanted to know that it bypassed my effects to get a clean burn. I'm a computer geek but not a programmer since '84. Dont need a lame answer that 'if it sounds good it works'. Wanted to know i get a clean burn unless I decide to add any DSPs or VSTs. Anyone???
Thanks for legit info...
There's free cheese in every trap.