Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Search for MP3 with embedded cuesheet? (Read 378 times) previous topic - next topic

Search for MP3 with embedded cuesheet?

Hi guys,

just starting to update my collection with embedding cuesheet into mp3 file. Everything is working as expected, besides searching for files without embedded cuesheets yet. I'm expecting written cuesheet in tag %cue_embedded%, at least that's what title reference is saying. In 'file properties' > 'details' it says "Embedded cuesheet : yes" and when using 'Utilities' > 'edit cuesheet' it's present too.

When searching for "%cue_embedded% PRESENT" i'm not getting any result. What am i doing wrong?  ::)

Thanks i.a.
Alex

Re: Search for MP3 with embedded cuesheet?

Reply #1
It is
Code: [Select]
%__cue_embedded%

To find files without embedded cue: %__cue_embedded% IS no

Re: Search for MP3 with embedded cuesheet?

Reply #2
Wow, that was fast! I would have never come across that solution. Many thanks again!