Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Exact Audio Copy 0.9 beta 4/Windows 10/New to this software (Read 1497 times) previous topic - next topic

Exact Audio Copy 0.9 beta 4/Windows 10/New to this software

Hello Everyone,

I am using Exact Audio Copy 0.9 beta 4 (1,232 KB) on Windows 10 but I cannot see or find the "Detect TOC Manually” under the Action tab. I placed a wnaspi32.dll (161 KB in size) in the Exact Audio Copy folder. I am new to this software and included two screenshots.

In addition, I cannot burn tracks from my CDs because most of the options I need are greyed out.

Any suggestions?

Re: Exact Audio Copy 0.9 beta 4/Windows 10/New to this software

Reply #1
Why use such an old version?

Reply #2
Why use such an old version?

My understanding is that it was the last version of Exact Audio Copy to have the "Detect TOC Manually” feature. I could be wrong and it may have been added to a more recent version. Correct me if I am wrong.

Reply #3
Is anyone out there still using Exact Audio Copy 0.9 beta 4 and is the "Detect TOC Manually” showing up under the Action tab?