Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: v1.6.5 "Transcoding warnings" cannot be turned off completely (Read 220 times) previous topic - next topic

v1.6.5 "Transcoding warnings" cannot be turned off completely

I want to have all of them disabled but checkbox "Warn about lossy handling of int32 sources" is always checked again after I closed and re-run foobar2000. This issue can always be reproduced, in both upgrade and fresh portable install. I use Win 7 x64.

Another issue not specific to v1.6.5:
If "advanced formatting of peak values" checked in Preferences > Advanced, RG results always use dBTP even with true peak scan disabled.

Re: v1.6.5 "Transcoding warnings" cannot be turned off completely

Reply #1
I can confirm, "Warn about lossy handling of int32 sources" stays ticker after a restart of foobar2000. I'm using foobar2000 1.6.5. on win10 x64 (20H2 - build 19042.867)

Re: v1.6.5 "Transcoding warnings" cannot be turned off completely

Reply #2
Noted, thanks for reporting.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021