Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Bug report. user-components are not loaded since 1.6 in portable mode (Read 274 times) previous topic - next topic

Bug report. user-components are not loaded since 1.6 in portable mode

https://imgur.com/HuSHcrW

Re: Bug report. user-components are not loaded since 1.6 in portable mode

Reply #2
You are right! How did i miss profile folder?  :-* 

Re: Bug report. user-components are not loaded since 1.6 in portable mode

Reply #3
There is still bug, but not in foobar2000 but in installler. Let's say i have portable installation foobar2000 v1.6 and user components are in components folder, now when i update to v1.6.5 and select Move components to user-components folder (recommended) the installation creates user-components folder to the foobar2000 exe directory and moves components there, not to the profile/user-components directory and now when i restart fooobar2000 my components are not loaded and i have to manually move user-components folder to the profile directory.  

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021