Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Is there a similar plugin to delete from playlist (Legacy command) (Read 221 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there a similar plugin to delete from playlist (Legacy command)

I'm in one playlist but would like to delete the selection from a different playlist.

I have lots of playlists and the legacy one shows up all of them including the AutoPlaylists.

I was wondering if there was a plugin that will only show the playlists they are actually in.

Here's what I mean with the legacy command. (Nightmare, lol)

Re: Is there a similar plugin to delete from playlist (Legacy command)

Reply #2
Thanks regor, that looks promising.

Is there a dl link? I can't see any.

Re: Is there a similar plugin to delete from playlist (Legacy command)

Reply #3
Thanks regor, that looks promising.

Is there a dl link? I can't see any.
Check last reply on the thread. I'm just looking for betatesting before public release, so send me an email and I will give you a link with all the scripts.

Btw the problem with your setup, where you have too many playlists in the same contextual menu is fixed too. Playlists are split in submenus in groups of 10 or 20, so the entry list doesn't grow indefinitely.

X
(I edited it to split at 2 for demonstration purpose, but it's set to 10 or 20 according to total num)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021