Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Burning CDs on Burrrn through foobar2000 (Read 241 times) previous topic - next topic

Burning CDs on Burrrn through foobar2000

Hello everyone...

I have been using cdrtfe to burn CDs, through foobar2000 (component "foo_run_group") and everything works perfectly.

However, I would like to use a supposedly lighter program that only has the ability to read CD text, and then I remembered Burrrn, which is actually a lot lighter.

It turns out that, using the same syntax I had been using for cdrtfe, Burrrn does not load tracks for recording. The program opens, but completely clean.

Could anyone tell me if Burrrn is no longer compatible with Windows 10 or the latest version of foobar2000? If so, is it possible to have it automatically load the tracks for recording through foobar2000?

Re: Burning CDs on Burrrn through foobar2000

Reply #2
hmmm... many issues... I'll stay with cdrtfe...
Thanks for the answer!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021