Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: possible bug android: songs looping when streaming via uPnP (Read 255 times) previous topic - next topic

possible bug android: songs looping when streaming via uPnP

I am encountering a strange bug when playing music via uPnP (using foobar2000 on PC as the host): as I keep playing, songs will start repeating, basically they won't finish playing and start over partway through, but eventually they will finish (so a 4 minute track might play for 6 minutes instead). It's hard to track down when this happens exactly, because it doesn't happen right away and seems to happen with longer songs. I'll update this post if I can figure out more detailed information but I just wanted to report it for now.

Re: possible bug android: songs looping when streaming via uPnP

Reply #1
bumping this to say it's happening with any song over a certain length (i think it's something like 5 minutes).

(EDIT: actually that doesn't seem to be predictable either, as a pretty short song just reset as well. ill keep observing for this bug...)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021