Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: Simple Layout with Just Playlist and Album Art (Read 864 times) previous topic - next topic

Simple Layout with Just Playlist and Album Art

I've Googled it and searched this forum but I can't for the life of me find how to obtain a simple layout with just the playlist and album art, also when I use the quick setup I can't get rid of the elements I don't want either.
I must be dense, anyway please point me in the right direction, thanks.
WavPack 5.3.0 -b384hx6cmv / qaac64 2.71 -V 100

Re: Simple Layout with Just Playlist and Album Art

Reply #3
Please edit the layout as you like. You can use the Scratchbox and add a vertical splitter, then left album art and right playlist. Apply Layout. In the toolbar you can remove also elements. https://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Layout_Editing_Mode

Reply #4
To edit current layout: View > Layout > Enable Layout Editing Mode. (right-click cut/copy/paste to move elements around)

To create new layout: View > Layout > Create Scratchbox. (left-click / right-click empty space to add splitters and elements)

Reply #5
Please edit the layout as you like. You can use the Scratchbox and add a vertical splitter, then left album art and right playlist. Apply Layout. In the toolbar you can remove also elements. https://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Layout_Editing_Mode
That's it, thanks a lot!

Reply #6
To edit current layout: View > Layout > Enable Layout Editing Mode. (right-click cut/copy/paste to move elements around)

To create new layout: View > Layout > Create Scratchbox. (left-click / right-click empty space to add splitters and elements)
Got it, thanks!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021