Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_flowin, Floating window for Default UI (Read 9524 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_flowin, Floating window for Default UI

Reply #75
  • use legacy no frame(windows 10 and blow, test needed)

https://github.com/ttsping/foo_flowin/releases/tag/0.1.6

Sorry for late reply. The "No Frame" option still appears to have 2px border on Win10. Using "Album Art Viewer" to test. The border color seems to be whatever the foobar background color is set to (in Preferences > Display > DUI > Colors And Fonts)

flowin reserved 2px border to resize window. and recently commits removed this when not resizable.

Reply #76
I use a lot of popup windows because my full screen is a single panel devoted to the Georgia theme.  I've thanked you before for this fantastic component, but I just wanted to thank you again for your latest version.  The bring to top feature and the ability to move and resize panels without a frame have greatly enhanced my use of this component.  Thank you very much.

Reply #77
The component randomly crashes my graphic driver (screen goes blank but I can still hear audio; forced restart required). Crash is unrelated to using FB or panel - last crash occured playing in background.

Using Win10 with most compatible video driver for my card, FB 1.6.10 DUI using the component with SMP 1.6.1 and Wilb's bio panel 1.2 to display album art in full screen window (keyboard trigger to activate).

Issue goes away when component is uninstalled. Have tested multiple times.

Reply #78
The component randomly crashes my graphic driver (screen goes blank but I can still hear audio; forced restart required). Crash is unrelated to using FB or panel - last crash occured playing in background.
Please test the new version. if the problem persists, please provide the crash log or right click inside task manager and select create dump file and upload. otherwise it is difficult to analyze the problem.

Reply #79
Please test the new version. if the problem persists, please provide the crash log or right click inside task manager and select create dump file and upload. otherwise it is difficult to analyze the problem.

thanks - will definitely test it.

Reply #80
Can you provide the option to hide on the right edge of the screen? Thanks.

Reply #81

Running 2 FB instances and both have been stable the past weeks - thanks!

Reply #82
Can you provide the option to hide on the right edge of the screen? Thanks.
Right click on the title bar, check the menu "Auto hide when snapped", then drag it to the right side of the screen, it will be automatically hidden.