Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: Adding folders doesn't work (Read 185 times) previous topic - next topic

Adding folders doesn't work

So I have quite a few components installed in my fb2k setup, and I believe one of them is causing this issue, but adding a folder -- any folder -- doesn't work. I tried a fresh portable install of foobar, and adding folders there worked fine, so it must be one of the components causing this bug. Any idea which component could possibly be screwing up adding folders? I'm using version 1.6.1 but this bug was around in 1.5 too.
Codec enthusiast!

Re: Adding folders doesn't work

Reply #1
Have you made any changes to "Restrict incoming files to:" and "Exclude file types:"?

Foobar2000 > Preferences > Shell Integration

Try clicking the reset page button and restarting Foobar2000 to see if it fixes it.
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Re: Adding folders doesn't work

Reply #2
Have you made any changes to "Restrict incoming files to:" and "Exclude file types:"?

Foobar2000 > Preferences > Shell Integration

Try clicking the reset page button and restarting Foobar2000 to see if it fixes it.
Yes, I did, and resetting that page solved it. However, according to foo_cuefixer, I was supposed to remove *.CUE from the shell integration page, which I did, and that's what caused this issue it seems.

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=117167.0
Codec enthusiast!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020