Skip to main content
Topic: foo_mpv - Video Player component based on mpv (Read 1817 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_mpv - Video Player component based on mpv

Reply #25
@sammoth
Thank you for listening to the requests!
I did as I wanted with the aspect ratio, thanks.
Sorry for my bad English.

And I completely forgot one more small request) if it is possible of course.
In full-screen video mode, is it possible to make the previous / next track switching area on the sides of the window as in the screenshot. It will be very convenient to switch tracks on touch screens.

Reply #26
And another moment when embedding a window in CUI, there is a frame around the window, is it possible to remove or disable it?

I released a fix for this

In full-screen video mode, is it possible to make the previous / next track switching area on the sides of the window as in the screenshot. It will be very convenient to switch tracks on touch screens.

I am still thinking about how to approach more input options, but I'll keep touch screens in mind.

Reply #27
But is that the start of the log? Normally there would be some information before, like 'mpv: Loading item...'. Did you start playback in that test by just double clicking a file or pressing play in foobar?
You are right, the log information was incomplete.
The attachment is now updated.
Started playback a file by pressing Play.

Reply #28
You are right, the log information was incomplete.
The attachment is now updated.
Started playback a file by pressing Play.

Thank you, I think I can work out the issue now

Reply #29
And another moment when embedding a window in CUI, there is a frame around the window, is it possible to remove or disable it?

I released a fix for this

I am still thinking about how to approach more input options, but I'll keep touch screens in mind.
Thank you.

Sometimes the video doesn't pause.
The audio track is paused(foobar2000 is paused) and the video continues to run. I don't know how to reproduce this yet, it happens somehow randomly.

Reply #30
Sometimes the video doesn't pause.
The audio track is paused(foobar2000 is paused) and the video continues to run. I don't know how to reproduce this yet, it happens somehow randomly.

Thank you for reporting, I can reproduce this by unpausing and pausing quickly in succession.

Reply #32
Please test the behavior of the component when using Skip Track.
When the bookmark is triggered, the video is paused and the audio playback continues.

Reply #33
Please test the behavior of the component when using Skip Track.
When the bookmark is triggered, the video is paused and the audio playback continues.

Thanks, fixed in the next version

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020