Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: Feature Request: Codec and Bit Rate Info on Now Playing Screen  (Read 259 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature Request: Codec and Bit Rate Info on Now Playing Screen

Subject says it all...

While screen real estate is a premium, especially on the Astell & Kern SR15 running Foobar v1.2.6,  I would love to see codec and bit rate info on the Now Playing screen.

Thank you for the consideration and relentless support.

Re: Feature Request: Codec and Bit Rate Info on Now Playing Screen

Reply #1
Hi :)

+1
and, I want to "Track Info" on the Now Playing Screen (add it to "...").
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S, Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN HE5se, Ultrasone Performance 880, AKG K712 PRO, Bowers & Wilkins P7, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless, SENNHEISER HD 4.50BTNC (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Re: Feature Request: Codec and Bit Rate Info on Now Playing Screen

Reply #2
Subject says it all...

While screen real estate is a premium, especially on the Astell & Kern SR15 running Foobar v1.2.6,  I would love to see codec and bit rate info on the Now Playing screen.

h
Subject says it all...

Hi i am new to foobar android i just wont to know
Where can we see the track info like size type bit rate
Of the current playing track you can email me at
Dhingra2632@gmail.com   
Thanks..cheers..

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020