Skip to main content
Topic: Hello need help with this spectrogram audio. (Read 358 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello need help with this spectrogram audio.

Hello, I was hoping to get an answer as to why the letters on this spectrogram are so messed up and not seeable. And how can I make It look like the other screenshot the clean one, where you can see the words clearly.

Re: Hello need help with this spectrogram audio.

Reply #1
What program is this?

Reply #2
Transform size or apodization setting may be different compared to the better image.  What are the settings used to generate it?

Reply #3
I made the text using Adobe Photoshop, and I made It a wav file using Coagula, And then I open up a spectrogram program to see It. And It was like that. Any Ideas on how to make It bigger text so people can see and I don't know about settings It didn't give me a choice. Unless I messed up In Adobe Photoshop. @saratoga

Reply #4
Maybe try making text a bit darker so it doesn't clip as sound XD or try different windowing function or window size

Reply #5
Been through this using Harmor, your text/image is fine. It has been generated on a log spectrogram and you're looking at a linear spectrogram, this is why it looks squashed on the bottom.
Try and open it on foobar2000's spectrogram, you can change between linear and log scales with right click.
To adjust position and size, tweak parameters that change frequencies and speed on the software you're using to create it.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020