Skip to main content
Topic: "Apply track ReplayGain to file content" X "Apply gain to file content" (Read 149 times) previous topic - next topic

"Apply track ReplayGain to file content" X "Apply gain to file content"

Do "Apply track ReplayGain to file content" and "Apply gain to file content" do the same thing?

I ask this because the new version 1.6 broke my icons (very used in my workflow) that pointed to the ReplayGain functions contained in the first photo below.

I know that the new "Properties dialog" performs the same functions taken from "[context]", but the problem is that I used those functions as icon shortcuts, which saved me a lot of time instead of having to open all the time "Properties dialog". I'm trying to find a way to replace the broken icons with version 1.6, but I'm believing that I will have to stick to version 1.5.5.

Do "Apply track ReplayGain to file content" and "Apply gain to file content" do the same thing?

Thanks in advance

Re: "Apply track ReplayGain to file content" X "Apply gain to file content"

Reply #1
The ellipsis on the menu item name implies that it will open a dialog box to ask you what to do. The other option will run the selected tracks with whichever settings you configured the last time you used this dialog box.

Re: "Apply track ReplayGain to file content" X "Apply gain to file content"

Reply #2
Thanks for the info!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020