Skip to main content
Topic: Foobar2000mobile UWP (Read 662 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000mobile UWP

Hello. I'm using UWP app on my Lumia 950 XL connected to the Bluetooth car radio.  The problem is that sometimes the foobar start playing thru phone speaker, even if is connected to the car Bluetooth unit. I have to restart the app to get it playing thru car speakers.
Second problem is that i want to always start with playback buttons screen instead of playlist name.

Thank you Peter, in advance.

Re: Foobar2000mobile UWP

Reply #1
I will try today to change the Bluetooth connection mode, FROM CAR instead FROM AUDIO.

Reply #2
So, nothing changed.

Reply #3
I have the same problem when foobar2000 mobile is running and i connect to bluetooth  headphones  music starts playing through phone speaker, after restarting the app music starts playing through bluetooth  headphones.

Reply #4
I checked with bluetooth speaker and the same, notifications sound came from bluetooth speaker, and music came from phone speaker.

Reply #5
When i modify stuff from DSP manager the music stop then it play from car speakers.

Reply #6
Ill try to delay the start of the app.

Reply #7
I saw that the connection has a strange behavior. The phone is connecting twice to the car audio unit.

I think is phone  (voice) and then audio.

Reply #8
Re changing DSP settings, it by design interrupts audio, it's the intended behavior in foobar2000 mobile.

Regarding unwanted playback start with bluetooth audio, please check advanced settings for settings toggling automatic playback start when headphones plugged, perhaps toggling that will help.

Reply #9
I activated alternate audio connections for cortana and other speech and the sound is fine, from car speakers, but still i have-it to start manually. Can you ad the option to resume music at start?

Reply #10
So the problem is not the app.

One more thing, which is the last version for windows 10 mobile?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020