Skip to main content
Topic: foobar2000 v1.6 (Read 434 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 v1.6

Removed obsolete edit-replaygain-info menu command since Properties dialog does the same now.

It was more or less "obsolete" and I admit I not very often use this. I have a keyboard shortcut for it, that now points to "action not found". (I also have shortcuts to "scan per track" and "scan as album", those are fine). Never used it from the menu just from the context menu.

I can live without, but maybe it can be considered to make a shortcut possible (at least) to properties->Replaygain .

Another remark (also not a bug): I like the progress bar like that in scan per track better than than the one in properties->replaygain->tools. Especially when scanning (for example) a 2 hour podcast.

Still my favorite audio player.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

Re: foobar2000 v1.6

Reply #1
Thanks for the ideas, I'm implementing both of these changes (shortcut, progress) for the next update.

Re: foobar2000 v1.6

Reply #2
It might've done it pre-1.6, but is there a benefit to automatically correct the aspect ratio for thumbnails on the properties dialog artwork tab?

Speaking of the artwork tab, other than using the "foo cover info" component to display front cover info on playlists, is there a way to display the size and dimensions of other embedded images seen on the artwork tab in foobar's playlists or selection properties / general/other?
A foobar enthusiast who's neither an audiophile, nor an album snob.

Ever notice whenever there is a thread mentioning track ratings, someone will inevitably come in to post that they don't use ratings or believe in rating music?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020