Skip to main content
Topic: In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting? (Read 145 times) previous topic - next topic

In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting?

That's pretty much it. My custom playlists I can sort in any order I want by dragging them around, but in my library the albums are always only shown alphabetically. How can I change that, to for example chronologically? I am using a custom skin by the way, if that's of any relevance.

Re: In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting?

Reply #1
Hi there,

What custom skin and which library viewer does it use? You probably just need to add a [%date%] field to the library viewer settings. Or see if there is already a view pattern to sort by date. (Maybe right-click to change views)

Cheers

Re: In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting?

Reply #2
Hi there,

What custom skin and which library viewer does it use? You probably just need to add a [%date%] field to the library viewer settings. Or see if there is already a view pattern to sort by date. (Maybe right-click to change views)

Cheers

Hello anamorphic, I'm using this skin:

https://www.deviantart.com/sv0911/art/Foobar2000-skin-Darkonev4-modded-628389519

Under "installed media library viewers" it says Quicksearch, Album List, SQLite Viewer, Search, Facets.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020