Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: foo_quicksearch (Read 152721 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_quicksearch

Reply #400

Hi,

I seen no other comments about this.

Would it be possible to have the ability to enable case-insensitivity to the search for the extended search? The others seem to work fine.

See GIF.
https://giant.gfycat.com/DeepPlumpDrake.webm
 I'll think about it  .. but quite busy on something else atm
 Any update on this?

I managed to get around this by using $caps2(%album%) but it's not the best solution.

Also, is there any chance you could have a setting to ignore certain characters in the filter such as:
Code: [Select]
-
_

I've been using:
$caps2($replace(%album%, ,-, ,–)) but it's not very trustworthy seeing as there's no regex title formatting functionality in FB or I could use something like this:
$caps2($regexp(%album%, ,\W))

which would ignore all but a-z and A-Z characters in the search box.

Reply #401
$caps2($regexp(%album%, ,\W))

which would ignore all but a-z and A-Z characters in the search box.
Not wanting to sound picky but \W will not ignore the underscore (_), and digits for that matter

Reply #402
 It is a little picky considering regex is not even possible and yes, that's true. I was in a rush giving the example which was just to show (an example).

Reply #403
i'm sorry if i'm being dense but does quicksearch allow you to exclude search results?
i am trying to create a playlist that does not include items that do not have ## in the %title%
is this possible?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020