Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Volume bug (Read 318 times) previous topic - next topic

Volume bug

Hi. Thank for your work!
F2K Mobile is perfect player but there is some bugs.

I`ve set volume level to -10 dB in f2k. But Volume level resets after incoming call and after incoming message. There is no problem with other notifictions (like facebook, whatsapp and other apps). It appears only after incoming call or sms. Volume resets to 0 dB.
Also after incoming sms volume level become lower for a 30 seconds or something like that and then resets to 0 dB. With other apps it become lower for a one or two seconds and come back to -10 dB.

Second one associated with bluetooth headset. If I turn my bluetooth headset on during the conversation f2k stars playback so I hear music in my headset and in the ear speaker on mobile. In this case there is no difference what communication channel I use (gprs, or whatsapp).

Thank you for the attention

My mobile model in Xiaomi Mi6 on MIUI Global 11.0.6 (stable version)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021