Skip to main content
Topic: How to refresh Album/All Music list (folder structure) (Read 109 times) previous topic - next topic

How to refresh Album/All Music list (folder structure)

Foobar 1.5.2/Win 10. I have foobar set up with folder structure (View) and Album List as the tab. That way it's reading all the files and folders in my Music SSD. When I add something, such as a file to that Music folder, I'm finding foobar updates, but doesn't seem to always when I've added a new folder (e.g., a new artist). Sometimes closing foobar and reopening solves it (of course, non supported file formats won't be recognized). I was thinking there must be a Refresh somewhere, but can't find it. What am I missing? Thanks,

Re: How to refresh Album/All Music list (folder structure)

Reply #1
Use 'File/Preferences/Media Library/<right click on folder>', then either 'Monitor for changes' and/or 'Rescan now'.

I noticed too that foobar seems to miss folder updates somewhat often (using a somewhat older version myself), but wrote it down under having a fairly large music library. Probably not normal, but haven't been able to identify the root cause so far.

Re: How to refresh Album/All Music list (folder structure)

Reply #2
Thanks!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020