Skip to main content
Topic: Album list (view by folder structure): how to collapse list on close/restart. (Read 269 times) previous topic - next topic

Album list (view by folder structure): how to collapse list on close/restart.

Just had to re-install Windows 10 from scratch. I've now got Foobar2000 re-installed and largely as I want it, except for one thing. When I close Foobar2000 and start it again, it comes back in exactly the same view as before I closed it. It used to start up with all folders closed (collapsed). Now it doesn't. I'm talking about the "album list" pane, set to view "by folder structure". What setting do I need to change? I thought I'd looked at everything, but I'm baffled. Any help appreciated folks!

Re: Album list (view by folder structure): how to collapse list on close/restart.

Reply #1
Check if

Preferences / Advanced / Dispay / Album List / Remember last open state

is checked

foobar2000 plays music

Re: Album list (view by folder structure): how to collapse list on close/restart.

Reply #2
Brilliant Vicas! Sorted. Many thanks.

Reply #3
Brilliant Vicas! Sorted. Many thanks.

Help.
- In image 1 we see the album list in which the artist Elton John is sealed with a yellow arrow.

- In image 2 we see that after restarting foobar the album list does not remember its state before the restart and returns to the beginning of the artist list.

- In image 3 we see the box checked: Preferences / Advanced / Dispay / Album List / Remember last open state.

It also does not return to its previous state if the artist Elton John was not collapsed.

Reply #4
^ That setting applies to DUI + Album List. It looks like you are using CUI + Album List Panel. (Settings for that are under Media Library > Album List Panel)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020