Skip to main content
Topic: New user needs help finding a good front end (Read 1523 times) previous topic - next topic

New user needs help finding a good front end

Hello all,

I have discovered EAC/FLAC and am loving the quality....however I would like to make it an easier process to select files.

I have a s-video output on my video card that I would like to use with a small, 13" TV to display some sort of a front-end to select/play FLAC files. I then want to get an IR solution to be able to navigate through folders to select tracks to play.

Ideally, I would be able to choose files in an explorer type setting, using four-way directional buttons (that I could program into my pronto).

Is this possible? Im currently running W2K.

Thanks for any help!

New user needs help finding a good front end

Reply #1
Hello all,

I have discovered EAC/FLAC and am loving the quality....however I would like to make it an easier process to select files.

I have a s-video output on my video card that I would like to use with a small, 13" TV to display some sort of a front-end to select/play FLAC files. I then want to get an IR solution to be able to navigate through folders to select tracks to play.

Ideally, I would be able to choose files in an explorer type setting, using four-way directional buttons (that I could program into my pronto).

Is this possible? Im currently running W2K.

Thanks for any help!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=245468"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foobar2000!  Also, google for "htpc".
------- Rick -------
--------------------

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019