Skip to main content
Topic: new properties dialog: removing the "add new" line, and a question about columns (Read 110 times) previous topic - next topic

new properties dialog: removing the "add new" line, and a question about columns

Hey,

Per title: I was wondering if it's possible to remove the "+ add new" line in the new properties dialog? Can't find the proper setting  :(

Also, on a different note, selection via typing in a filter in ColumnsUI seems to ignore the space key. For example: on my list of artist, which is a filter, i want to select "the sisters of mercy", so i select any artist and start typing - t, h, e, space, s - and suddenly "these new puritans" are selected. It worked perfectly until recently (probably until updating ColumnsUI to 1.2.0, but I'm not quite sure about that). Is it possible to turn the old behaviour back on? (I've checked keyboard shortcuts, space is not bound).

Re: new properties dialog: removing the "add new" line, and a question about columns

Reply #1
Also, on a different note, selection via typing in a filter in ColumnsUI seems to ignore the space key

Thanks for the report – I'll fix that for the next version.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019