Skip to main content
Topic: Playback troubles(m4a format) on Kenwood car radio(kdc-bt530u) (Read 1658 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playback troubles(m4a format) on Kenwood car radio(kdc-bt530u)

Reply #25
How can I add "Solved" in the topic title?
How can I do a little change to the topic title, too?
Let me know.

Reply #27
New firmware is a joke.
All like before.
Don't waste time!!!

Reply #28
Yeah, I doubt this fw update is related to these bugs. No new fw for my model either.
Kenwood support have told me that they confirmed the "silence gap" bug and passed it to the design team, but they didn't say anything about a fix yet.

BTW, if you have some reliable way to trigger the "track stops to switch to the following song" bug let me know. Unless I give them the exact steps/conditions to reproduce the bug, they won't work on it.

Reply #29
The company selling you the stereo is just repacking the SOC vendor's decoders, so even if they wanted to help you, they can't actually change anything about how audio decodes.  You're stuck with what the hardware supports. If that isn't good enough, you should buy a different unit.

Reply #30
You might be right. I still want to see what they say about it and if they replace it with something that works properly or give money back. Not sure what rights I have as a customer in a case like this.

Reply #31
If you aren't happy with it, take it back to wherever you bought it and ask for you money back.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020