Skip to main content
Topic: 1.5 beta12 Bug - Playback Hotkeys Take Precedence Over TagBox (Read 338 times) previous topic - next topic

1.5 beta12 Bug - Playback Hotkeys Take Precedence Over TagBox

I have not submitted bugs before, so not sure if I'm doing this right.

I just installed 1.5 beta 12 today (although it says alpha 12 in the title bar). Anyway, I noticed that playback hotkeys are taking precedence over what you're typing in a TagBox field.

For instance, I have "c" set as my Play/Pause hotkey, and when I type a "c" in any TaxBox field, playback pauses.

Re: 1.5 beta12 Bug - Playback Hotkeys Take Precedence Over TagBox

Reply #1
For instance, I have "c" set as my Play/Pause hotkey, and when I type a "c" in any TaxBox field, playback pauses.

Maybe that happens if you've set "c" as global hotkey.
foobar2000 plays music

Reply #2
I checked, and no, it isn't set as a global hotkey. Note that I have never had this issue in the past, and I've used TagBox for a good five years.
Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/eofT99F

Reply #3
I can confirm this changed behaviour with shortcuts in TagBox (already since 1.5 beta 1).
As a workaround I changed some of my shortcuts (Ctrl modifier), but a fix to recreate the previous behaviour would be the better solution.

Reply #4
Fixed for the next update, thanks for reporting.

Note: the Alpha 12 was a slip-up in the build process. If you have that one, you can re-download the proper beta 12 since yesterday afternoon. No other changes between the two builds.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019