Skip to main content
Topic: Add the ability to enter the volume with numbers on the keyboard (Read 462 times) previous topic - next topic

Add the ability to enter the volume with numbers on the keyboard

Add the ability to enter the volume with numbers on the keyboard. Sometimes you need to specify the exact volume (for example, -16.0 dB). Use the slider or the + - keys to do this uncomfortable. All exact programs and mixers have the ability to input volume from the keyboard, for some reason this is not in foobar2000. Or make a scroll wheel binding to a whole number of dB, in the settings now I have not found such an item. (For example, not 16.2 and 16.0)

Re: Add the ability to enter the volume with numbers on the keyboard

Reply #1
Or make a scroll wheel binding to a whole number of dB
Scroll wheel uses the same step as keyboard shortcut and it can be changed in File->Preferences->Advanced->Playback->Volume step (you can set as low as 0.01 dB)

Reply #2
I tried this option, it does not fit. There is no binding to integers, if you move the slider with the mouse, the numbers become with a point and the wheel changes with a point.

Reply #3
Is there an option to change the volume only in whole numbers, without a comma? If not, is it possible to add such an option to the new version?

Reply #4
I opened another topic on the same issue. This topic can be deleted.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019