Skip to main content
Topic: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme (Read 11724 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme

Reply #75
thank you! that did the trick.

one other question, is it possible to add the lyrics panel to the library tab as well?
i use the library tab almost exclusively but i enjoy seeing the lyrics as well.
something like this

Reply #76
This might be a basic Foobar2000 change, but I only noticed it after updating to the new version of Eloe: the Search bar behaves differently. It starts searching as I'm typing, and when I press enter, it just starts auto-playing the very first thing it finds.
Can anyone advise? Thank you.
Hi,

Grab the latest nightly version there, you will then be able to deactivate this auto search feature using the little down arrow on the left of the search field. Uncheck "search as you type"

or is there a way to sort by %artist% but say if there's two artists names seperated by a comma then it puts the song in both artists page?

anamorphic replied perfectly to your questions (thanks!).

Wave Seekbar

Reply #77
I'm trying to add my old seekbar from https://foobar.hyv.fi/?view=foo_wave_minibar_mod - either replacing the current one or simply adding it. But it always overlaps other controls. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Reply #78
Hi,

Grab the latest nightly version there, you will then be able to deactivate this auto search feature using the little down arrow on the left of the search field. Uncheck "search as you type"
Amazing. Thank you!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020