Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme (Read 25711 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme

Reply #175
Is there a reason why search in the playlist only works on album name and not on artist name? Sometimes I know which artist I want to listen to but not the album yet so I want to be able to search for artist rather than album name.

Reply #176
Is there a way I can change the playcount to use the data gotten from the component enhanced playback statistics? if not, is there a part in the panel where I can place it's JSON field?

Reply #177
Hello~ Ottodix ! Thanks for making fantastic theme.

I have a little problem.
Background Wallpaper cover looks like resized at the Playlist panel.
How can I see wallpaper more clear?
https://imgur.com/a/SWKwBet
Setting is like linked image. And left image is a original size cover file.

Reply #178
Hey Ottodix, :)

Would it be okay if I used your Playlist Manager (WSHsmoothplaylistmanager.js) script in my own DUI theme? - All I really want is to use custom image-based icons next to each playlist name...

I had a look at the original Smooth Playlist Manager (JSspm.js) sample script by Falstaff, but really I'm not skilled enough to integrate changes specific to that feature (playlist name = image). I think it easier to start with a working example in your script(s) and trim it down.

Cheers

Reply #179
Sure, of course you can

Reply #180
Just installed this, and love it so far.
One thing I'm seeing and I haven't seen before, is a lot of question marks next to tracks. I know it's because they're missing track numbers, but I'm too lazy to go through hundreds of tags and start numbering tracks.

Is there any way that, instead of a question mark displaying, there can just be a blank space? See screenshot to see what I mean.
I also have a lot of tracks that are numbered '0' - I'd like to not see those as well, if possible. Is there a way to just disable the track no. feature in the playlist? I rarely have full albums, just tracks that have been ripped from old cds over the years, so having correct track numbers was never a priority, sadly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance!

Reply #182
That's fine with me -- thank you SO much for your efforts!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021