Skip to main content
Topic: long processing on opus webm (Read 87 times) previous topic - next topic
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

long processing on opus webm

I have opus webm from youtube with more than 1 hour duration. I used to have them as *.weba extension but now I keep the extension as *.opus since I know the new version of foobar2000 support fallback for decoding, FFmpeg Decoder Wrapper with lower priority. When I put them into playlist, it took lot of time with high CPU usage compare to when I keep them as *.weba. I think it's related with Ogg demuxer. I wonder if there will be a solution so I can keep them as *.opus. Thanks

 
SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019